2006 Moomba Mobius Gravity Games Edition
(Official towboat of the Gravity Games)
Standard features include a swept back Rad-a-Cage Tower, a billet-clad tower mirror, 4-blade CNC prop, a built-in ice chest, a convertible rear-facing seat and five cavernous storage areas large enough to hold wakeboards for the whole crew. With its optional Gravity III Ballast system upgrade and Hydraulic Wake Plate, you’re riding with the most versatile wake-enhancement system on the water.
Its XLV seats 16 people in the full wrap-around lounge with rear facing seats behind the driver. The open bow lounge is great for riders to enjoy our boat.
- Indmar Assault 5.7L, 325 hp
- Top Speed: 43.1 mph 4,990 rpm
- Gravity III Ballast system- electrically at the flip of a switch the system disperses 3,300 pounds between the three ballast bags
- Hydraulic wake plate- for shaping the perfect wave
- Perfect pass digital pro (cruise control) to maintain a constant speed
- Ten Speaker Kenwood/Kicker sound system to enjoy your favorite music
- Tower mounted training boom for easy learning and barefooting
- GoPro mounted cameras on the boom, tower, boat, or any watersport equipment
- Safety First- Full size water-rescue spinal board, fully equipped medical bag
- Skier down Flags to notify other boaters the skier has fallen